In The Pink
Thank you Ninotaziz for giving me this wonderful award. I truly love your blog, and I am honored to recieve this award from you!
Accepting the Pink Award does not end here. There are a few wonderful rules to accepting the award
and they are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about your self.
3. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4. Let them know about the award. :-)
Once again I want to thank you Ninotaziz for awarding me the Pink Award. You have such a giving spirit that shows in your wonderful gift of writing. I feel blessed and honored to have met you here.
These are 7 things about me:
1. I am blessed to work at a local library, but I am too busy to read. :-)
2. My greatest lessons in life have been learned the HARD way.
3. Being a Grandmother has expanded my whole view on love.
4. My favourite word is HOPE.
5. I eat like a man, but gain weight like a woman.
6. Even Hallmark commercials can make me cry like a baby.
7. The most wonderful teachers of my life have been my children.
These are my nine Pink Award bloggers:
I'm Just Saying... Sheri the words of your life are always an inspiration to me, and your friendship is a blessing indeed.
The Poetry of Alaurilee Alaurilee your poetry is so full of hope and dear to the heart I knew I had come across a precious jewel when I found your blog.
Underneath His Wrapping Ruth your blog is always an inspiration to me. Your faith in God and daily life are truly an example to others. I feel I have grown from the experience of being your friend here.
Signed...bkm bkm your passion for life and writing is so evident in your blog. Your creativity inspires me.
Sweeter Poetry Dulce your blog is so very beautiful to me. It conveys such a wonderful sensuous style, and love abounds at your blog. Your talent is truly brave, lovely, and inspiring.
The Chololate Chip Waffle Terresa your poetry is apsolutely amazing. I am never disappointed when I visit your blog. Each and every morsel that you dish out is truly nourishment to the soul.
LiveLaughLove Niecy your blog is filled with the love of God, and your posts are always a blessing to others.
Skylover Kerry every poem that you write shines with the light of your love of nature. All your poetry is filled with beautiful imagery and truly an inspiration.
The Blowing Branches Patty your prose are always captivating, and your blog is beautifully put together. I always enjoy visiting it and seeing what new story you have to tell.
Thank you all for inspiring me, and Ninotaziz I am grateful for your wonderful spirit of giving. Thank you. :-)