Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Bigger

Photo by jae bano on Unsplash

Today I am linking with Toni's wonderful Wed Muse for a  Japanese word prompt. The word is "boketto" and it means to gaze at the distant landscape with an empty mind.  She is asking us to do just that and then let it speak to us.  Here is mine:

The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through.
 ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

The sky is a big ever-changing canvas
God’s artwork in progress
Reminding me that no matter what I face
There is something bigger
He has planned.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is definitely a changing canvas. Too often I get so earthbound I don't look up as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope when overwhelmed. Love the way you've captured this.

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson