Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
I have learned through my children that when it comes to learning and growing you have to be willing to reach out and feel your way around, like a blind person in a maze. My experience with blogging has been no different. I first created my blog in March of 2010. At that time in my life, I was going through a difficult family problem,and blogging became a wonderful diversion and outlet to my crazy world. The whole blogging experience has been such a wonderful and uplifting journey. I have met so many amazing poets, and made some even more amazing friends in the process.
I recently received a versatile blogger award from one of my amazing blogging friends Tug.
I would like to thank you Tug for considering me for this wonderful award. In the blogging world we have the opportunity to reach out and meet and communicate with people all over the world. It is an amazing experience indeed.
Here are my nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award:
Each one of these blogs has something wonderful to offer the blogging and writing world. I think you will enjoy them as much as I do.
Now here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you this award, and link back to his/her blog.
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them about the nomination.
3. Finally, tell readers 7 things about yourself.
(I know that everyone is busy these days, so if you do not want to follow the rules....that is fine....I understand. Just know that you are loved and acknowledged here in the blogosphere.) :-)
Now for the 7 things about myself....YIKES:
1. I am the proud grandmother of 10 wonderful grandkids.
2. I never went to college....I only graduated from the school of hard knocks.
3. I am a terrible speller.
4. I am dreadfully afraid of heights.
5. I went to boarding school in 10th and 11th grade.
6. I am distantly related to Edgar Cayce.
7. I live in tennis shoes...high heels hurt me in less than 5 minutes!
(4 of my kids and me)